Efficient Operations Ensure Productivity!
We employ Situation Analysis to understand Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT). Our analysis begins with macro and microeconomics, finance, accounting, marketing, and a wide range of bench-marked performance metrics and other relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s) central to all organizations, while reviewing organizational specific variables industry for situation awareness.
We implement measures to promote best practices and compliance with economic, finance, GAAP, SEC, and other legal requirements. This ensures the business is operating at peak performance, and illustrates cash flow and profits needed to sustain the growth of the business (SGR). We help you make the best business development choices consistent with your mission.
- Determine how your business will achieve its strategic goals and objectives
- Assess Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Develop a Strategic Plan aligned with vision and objectives statement
- Establish goals.
- Financial Planning & Requirements Analysis describing each activity, resource, equipment and materials needed to achieve these objectives, and project management plan. We help management document the following tasks:
* Assessing the business environment
* Confirming the business vision and objectives
* Identify types of resources needed to achieve objectives
* Quantifying the amount of resource (labor, equipment, materials)
* Calculate the total cost of each type of resource
* Summarize the costs to create a budget
* Identify any risks and issues with budgetary constraints