Analytics is paramount to achieving the intelligence needed to maximize efficiency in all operations!
We deploy situational and other types of analysis to help understand strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). Our analysis begins with macro and microeconomics, finance, accounting, marketing, and a wide range of bench-marked performance metrics and other relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s) as well as KRI, and OKRs central to all organizations, while reviewing organizational specific variables industry for situation awareness.
We then deploy descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis to bring about meaningful courses of action that actuate strategic operational plans to ensure competitive advantage, and at the same time initiate sustainable growth initiatives which could be implemented through marketing, segmentation, NPD, M&A initiatives, Strategic Alliances, VOC, and other programs.
We implement measures to promote best practices and compliance with economic, finance, GAAP, SEC, and other legal requirements. This ensures the business is operating at peak performance and illustrates cash flow and profits needed to sustain the growth of the business (SGR). We help you make the best business investment choices consistent with your mission.
- Determine how to achieve strategic goals and objectives
- Assess Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Develop Strategic and operational plans aligned with vision and objectives statement
- Establish goals.
- Document FP&A and IS requirements, analyzing and describing each activity, resource, equipment, and materials needed to achieve objectives through project management planning and implementation.
We help management solidify strategy and operationalize plans, fully documenting the following tasks:
- Assessing the business environment
- Confirming the business vision and objectives
- Identify types of resources needed to achieve objectives
- Quantifying the amount of resource (labor, equipment, materials)
- Calculate the total cost of each type of resource
- Summarize the costs to create a budget
- Identify any risks and issues with budgetary constraints